Advanced Neurosurgery Options
Aiken Physicians Alliance offers neurosurgery to address serious health issues affecting the brain, spine and nervous system. We can provide a variety of surgical and nonsurgical treatment options for patients who have a neurological or spinal condition.
To relieve pain and increase functionality, neurosurgeons at Aiken Physicians Alliance evaluate patients’ conditions and recommend treatment that may involve rehabilitation, exercise or other therapeutic methods.
If surgery is determined to be required, we are able to perform many procedures using minimally invasive techniques for shorter hospital stays and quicker recovery times.
Neurosurgical Services Offered
- Brain and spinal tumor treatment
- Carpal tunnel decompression
- Critical care for neurotrauma
- Minimally invasive neurosurgery
- Neurosurgical oncology
- Peripheral nerve disorder treatment
- Skull base surgery (including endoscopic pituitary surgery)
- Spine surgery (disc surgery, spinal decompression, spinal fusion)